Marketing has, and always will be, a battle for your prospects attention.
If you are going to stand out from the crowd and attract attention, engage and win more customers and clients, you’re going to have to do things and use techniques and strategies that your competitors aren’t using.
Luckily for you today this little-used Tweet Pinning strategy takes about 3 seconds of your time and can pay very large dividends for that ‘effort.’
What’s In It For You?
- Pinning a tweet on your timeline gets you immense marketing visibility – and this is something I will prove in the little video below.
- Your Pinned Tweet is visible to every new visitor of your profile. It will always be the first Tweet they see.
- You can use the Pinned Tweet to promote a special offer, feature a blog post or even generate leads as we do.
- To maximize your time this can also be done at the very same time you optimize your Twitter Bio for maximum traffic/lead-generation effectiveness.
Read my other post here to learn: ‘The One Simple Thing You MUST Do With Twitter To Generate The Maximum Leads.‘
In this quick video I will show you how to do it and provide some proof that I am not just telling you a ‘load of rubbish’ as we say in New Zealand;)
How to Pin A Twitter Post
Pinning a post to Twitter has to be one of the easiest marketing actions you will ever take. Are you ready?
- You can tweet a message including your link or picture as you would normally do. If you have created a compelling Bio Description with a call to action/URL then I recommend duplicating it as a Tweet and add an image if you can.
- After the tweet goes live click on the three dots at the bottom right of the Tweet.
- Select the ‘Pin to your profile page’ option from the menu.
- Congratulations you are all done!
I dare you to take action on this today -hey why not right now – and reap the rewards for years to come.
If you got value from this content please click on the share buttons below and if you have any questions please leave a comment and I will get back right back to you.